Ross Abelow Practicing Family Law in New York City

To practice law in the state of New York, you must first obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree from an accredited college or university, and then after passing a rigorous entrance exam be accepted into Law School. On completion from law school all aspiring attorneys must pass the test for that state’s requirements in order to practice law within that… More →