You definitely learn a lot about yourself on the job. Market America offers some great ways to expand your boundaries and go further in terms of creativity. Part of that creativity extends to how you sell Market America products. You cannot rely on the same old, same old every time.
According to some recent studies, there are 5 proven methods that will enhance your selling skills and gain your client’s trust.
1) Your clients are not buying the Market America products. They are buying the benefits they will get from using the product. It is very similar to how the client puts their trust in you and not what you are selling. You need to use words that clients understand. You cannot use technical jargon all the time. Some clients like the basics.
2) Does the client have issues with the product you are selling in Market America? You cannot expect them to buy what you are selling when something is holding them back. You will be one step closer to wiping away their fears as soon as you figure out what is holding them back.
3) Market America has a lot of great products, but so does the competition. You need to find a way to get them to pick you over everyone else. There is something that will give you the competitive edge. What is that?
4) You need to research the price on the market. Some clients do not buy because the price is too high. Make the price worth their while.
5) You need to ask the right questions. The right questions overcome any trepidations the client might have. You need to be patient. Some clients might not buy right away. You need to plant the seed and wait. Patience is the key. You need to be prepared every time you sit down with a client. Clients do not invest in someone who is unprepared. That shows them that you do not know what you are doing.